Bower Hill Church Reopening
The Bower Hill Church Session met on May 18, to review the recommendations from a task force comprised of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds. The task force was created to answer two basic questions:
1) Determine when the church building will open
2) What conditions will need to be present
The following guidelines were adopted by Session:
• The church will not open until sometime after Allegheny County receives Green status.
• Before opening, advice of counsel will be obtained regarding potential liability issues.
• The first activity to be opened will be Sunday morning worship, subject to restrictions.
• Streaming of worship services will continue indefinitely after the church is opened.
• Access for ALL outside groups will require evaluation of social distancing, which will be performed at a