The Fall Flea Market will be held on Saturday, November 18. As always, there will be many opportunities to help.
Here’s the scoop:
Sunday, November 12 - Final collection
Wednesday, November 15 and Thursday, November 16 at 9:00am - ???
• Unpacking the Boxes - Help us unpack for an hour or two or stay all day and really get a workout-typically we’re done between 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. Snacks will be provided, but if you’re planning on staying all day you may want to bring a bagged lunch.
Saturday, November 18 from 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
• Sale Day -The Flea Market opens at 8:30 a.m. and we usually have shoppers arriving early. We usually need the most help during the first two or three hours, but with 4 total rooms, help in the afternoon is important as well.
Sunday, November 19 and Monday November 20
• Packing up - If you have some time following worship or during the day on Monday, we can always use help packing up boxes to take back upstairs for the next flea market or for donation. Times on Monday TBD. (The Boy Scouts take up the boxes-all we need help with is packing.)
SOUP COOKS AND BAKERS NEEDED, TOO
• We’re looking for bakers to make items for the snack bar such as mini muffins, cookies, and brownies. Baked goods can be dropped off in the kitchen on Friday November 17, any time between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• We’re also looking for 1-2 gallons of each soup: Chicken Noodle, Potato and Chili. Containers can be provided. Soup can be dropped off in the kitchen on Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or brought to the kitchen by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the Flea Market.
If you can help, we’ll have sign-ups for soup cooks, bakers and day of sale help outside the Sanctuary after the worship service on November 5 and 12, or you contact Theresa Child at 412-429-9519 or at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for all your help to make this year’s fall flea market a success.